We Need Help! Apply for Our HVAC Design Assistant Job Opening
Energy Vanguard, a small company with a big presence, is looking for someone to help with our HVAC design work. The position will be for an intern or entry-level employee who is interested in high performance buildings, energy efficiency, and green building.
The person we choose will have:
- Desire to learn, ability to overcome obstacles, and positive attitude
- Technical aptitude, including good math skills
- Science, engineering, or design background
- Good computer skills
- Construction and HVAC
- Building science
- RightSuite Universal or other HVAC design software
- Analyze building plans and specifications
- Enter building data into HVAC design software
- Assist with full HVAC design (ACCA Manuals J, S, T, & D)
- Live in the Atlanta, Georgia area
This is a great opportunity for the right person. We’re growing and are well positioned to take advantage of the trend toward high performance buildings. If you've got what it takes and want to be in the vanguard of the green building and energy efficiency movement, please click below to apply.
[Application Process Closed]
About Energy Vanguard
Energy Vanguard does building science training and consulting as well as design, both architectural and HVAC. We’ve been around since 2008 and are bucking the stagnant trend of the economy. We’ve garnered wide respect for our blog, in which we discuss anything and everything related to energy consumption, green building, peak oil, building science, and more. We’re a small company with a big presence and a great place to advance your career.